- All guests and employees are required to use face mask at all times
- Body temperature checkpoints have been established as you enter the property
- A health and security officer has been implemented to ensure that all health protocols are in compliance
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in strategic areas
- Signage in public areas will remind our guests and employees to keep social distancing, to wear their face mask at all times and to wash their hands frequently
- Only one guest is allowed at the same time in the elevator
- All employees are required to sanitize their stations before and after their shift
- All magazines, and paper amenities have been removed from all rooms to protect our guests.
- Coffee maker upon request.
- The pool and public areas will be limited to 30% of its capacity
- Due to temporary regulations and recent Executive Orders, hotel amenities and common areas may have limited access and hours, or may not be available at the time of your stay.
Housekeeping service upon request for stays of more than two nights.
Please contact Guest Services, ext 0, if you want your towels to be changed.
Fitness Center open upon request.