We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures.
- All guests and employees are required to use face mask at all times
- Body temperature checkpoints have been established as you enter the property
- A health and security officer has been implemented to ensure that all health protocols are in compliance
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in strategic areas
- Signage in public areas will remind our guests and employees to keep social distancing, to wear their face mask at all times and to wash their hands frequently
- Only one guest is allowed at the same time in the elevator
- All employeesare required to sanitize their stations before and after their shift
- All magazines, coffee maker and paper amenities have been removed from all rooms to protect our guests.
- The pool will be limited to 25% of its capacity